Offered on an occasional basis when there’s enough interest:
Embrace your beautiful pregnant being, ask questions, and explore the transitional issues you’re facing, with other moms-to-be experiencing the ebb and flow of pregnancy.
- Creating a healthy pregnancy and support system
- Your new and changing body
- Changes in mood and emotions
- Your changing relationship with your partner, your mother, and others
- How a baby will fit into your life
- Anxieties, fears, and hopes about childbirth and motherhood
- Birth planning
- Benefits of having labor and postpartum doulas
The Pregnancy Circle meets once a week for six sessions on an evening TBA.